A few enhancements introduced to the app include the option to connect custom documents to each alert, infinite color-coded notifications, and the ability to have several alerts activated at one time.
FREMONT, CA: With the advent of 2021, people reflect on the past year and all the struggles they have faced. From the worldwide spread of a new epidemic to the MeToo campaign in the United States and the political strife during the US elections, 2018 has been an eventful year. People want a way to feel comfortable and ready to concentrate while we're working. The answer is given by CRS Notify 2.1.
The diversity of tech solutions and hardware options provided by CRS Notify 2.1 helps companies and government departments of all sizes to feel safer in their workplaces. The latest CRS Notify 2.1 provides a new 100 percent cloud-based device that runs on Windows, Mac, Android, and iPhone.
A few enhancements introduced to the app include the option to connect custom documents to each alert, infinite color-coded notifications, and the ability to have several alerts activated at one time. These combined features make CRS Notify 2.1 the best option for organizations around the world. When employees feel alone during a hostile situation, CRS gives them a way to let the right resources know that they need help allowing one to feel confident that the staff is protected.
This embedded technology facilitates transparent collaboration between staff and first responders in real-time through the following features:
• Live chat for moment-to-moment updates for all parties.
• Computer and mobile system integration to transform a computer or phone into a silent warning.
• Compatibility with Windows, OSX, Android, and iOS devices.
• Voice notifications by phone call.
• SMS and e-mail alerts.
• 911 Incorporation at various stages of hazard.
• Hardware buttons to trigger a warning alert (also available in wireless & Bluetooth format).